Student Tracking Assistant
Location: Portsmouth, England
Description: Recruitment 21.com Ltd T/A R21 Education is at present looking to employ Student Tracking Assistant right now, this job will be presented in England. For detail informations about this job opportunity please read the description below. (Maternity Cover)
The Student Tracking Assistant is responsible to the Head of Department in Business Intelligence providing high ! quality input and tracking of student related data and to operate as a member of the Information Services Team in order to enable the College to meet the above broad objectives. Team working and communications within an overall approach that values people will be of key importance.
About the College
Over 45 years Highbury College has become one of the most dynamic and successful College's in the South East with student success rates putting Highbury in to the top 3% of GFE Colleges in the country. Highbury has undergone extensive redevelopment and the new Highbury campus, opened August 2009, provides some of the most modern learning facilities in Europe.
Description of duties
- To undertake the input of student data relating to withdrawals, transfers, attendance and achievement into the college Student Records System (EBS).
- To process enrolments, appropriate fee payments, ensuring that receipts are issued and the appropria! te records kept according to College Policy.
- To ensur! e that queries arising from data issues are referred, tracked and monitored.
- To act as a member of the Information Services Team and to cover other duties relevant to the area including reception, enrolling students, registers and examinations administration
- Attend College events such as Open Evenings and enrolment events.
- One evening duty per week, during term time, until 7.15 pm and additional hours as and when required for which time off in lieu will be available
- Compliance with all relevant financial and College policies and procedures must be maintained.
- Good standard of education
- Evidence of ongoing professional updating and development
- Good experience of working with spreadsheets
- Good experience of data processing in database systems
- Working within a custome! r care environment - including both face to face contact and dealing with enquiries on the telephone
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of managing a diverse workload
- Understanding of safeguarding in the context of education
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Ability to meet targets within agreed timescales
- Excellent organisational skills
- Professional approach to work and appearance
- Enthusiasm and optimism
- Commitment to excellence
- Flexible attitude in the way he/she performs the job
- Commitment to operating in a harmonious, safe and secure environment
- A commitment to equality of opportunity and widening access to education for all
- Level 2 Qualification in ICT or equivalent
- Working in an education environment
Application deadline: 20/06/13
To apply, please follow the job board application instructions. You will then be sent a web link to an online application form. Please note that this College does NOT accept CV's.
If you were eligible to this job, please send us your resume, with salary requirements and a resume to Recruitment 21.com Ltd T/A R21 Education.
Interested on this job, just click on the Apply button, you will be redirected to the official website
This job will be started on: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 18:08:14 GMT